Conference Registration Fee
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
3. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form;③payment proof to info[at]icrsh.org to finish the registration.
ICRSH Conference Registration Fee
Deadline: 17 October 2023
- Authors (Student): €310
- Authors (Regular): €340
- Listener: €140
- Virtual Delegate: €140
- Extra Papers: €75
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
1. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
2. Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
3. Conference program for all participants
4. Certificate of participation for all participants
5. Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
6. All sessions are available to all participants
7. City Tour for all participants
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable.
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Account holder: Hyper Parrot UG
IBAN: BE21 9673 0182 8903
Wise’s address: Avenue Louise 54, Room S52
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to email@example.com.
You can pay the fees for ICRSH conference through online payment which is listed in REGISTRATION form