A preeminent social sciences conference
Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Research in Social Sciences and Humanities. Taking place on October 29-31, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium, ICRSH aims to contribute to the future of social sciences and humanities by bringing together leading scholars, academics, and researchers in the field. Developed on the principles of open exchange of information and cross-border learning, this Social Sciences and Humanities conferences 2021 is designed to facilitate heated discussions and provide inspiration to the network that’s shaping the direction of one of the most important fields of social development.
We invite all participants to join our free tour of Brussels – a city known for its marvelous architecture, rich culture, and delicious food.
October 2021Paper Submission Deadline
August 2021Early Registration Deadline
October 2021Late Registration Deadline
Rated among the top social sciences conferences for academia
All paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research...
Before starting the submission process, don’t forget to check the important dates of social sciences conference ...
Social Sciences and Humanities conference will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication...
All Social Sciences and Humanities conference participants must pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay...
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Which social science conferences are on your list? Here's why you sould add ICRSH
Who Should Attend
Our Social Sciences and Humanities conferences is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities.
Be the best presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Social Sciences and Humanities conferences.
Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Deadline: 09 August 2021
Deadline: 18 October 2021
First Visit Brussels?
City Tour is free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Why join social science conferences 2021
Be an oral presenter of the Social Sciences and Humanities conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the Social Sciences and Humanities conference days.
If you can’t attend the Social Sciences and Humanities conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.