Who Should Attend?
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Social Sciences, Language and Literature and Humanities.
The event is a must-attend for:
● University faculty and staff
● Faculty members and lecturers
● Master’s students and PhD candidates
● Advisors and counselors
● Career officers
● Teaching and research assistants
● Sociologists, anthropologists, linguists, and political scientists
● International affairs specialists
● Public administrators
● Urban and regional development specialists
● Members of local and international non-profit organizations in the field of social science and humanities
● Social studies educators and trainers
● Local, national, state, regional and international policy makers and government contractors
● Private sector specialists in the fields of social studies and humanities
If you don’t fall in any of these categories, but are interested in learning from top academics in the field in an interactive, content-packed environment, we invite you to register!