Elvira Isajeva, Doctor of Philology in Contrastive and Comparative Linguistics, Docent of the Department of Russian and Slavic Linguistics for the Faculty of Humanities at Daugavpils University (Latvia)
Maija Burima – Dr. philol. in comparative literature studies; the academician of Latvia Academy of science, professor at Daugavpils University (Latvia), faculty of Humanities. She has published academic monographs: Ibsen in Latvia, 2007, Concepts of Modernism in Latvian literature at the beginning of the 20th century, 2011, and 220 articles in Latvian, English, Russian, Estonian, Lithuanian. Most recent research experience is related to the 20th-21st century Latvian literature; Baltic – Nordic literary contacts; issues of Modernity, literary genre, hybridity, diaspora.
Elina Vasiljeva, Dr.philol. professor of Daugavpils University Faculty of Humanities Institute of Russian and Slavic Studies Department, dean of Faculty of Humanities, Research publications (articles in research publications and editions): more than 120.
Scientific interests: The Jewish text in European culture, Jewish literature in Russian;
Intercultural communication, stereotypes in society, contemporary Russian Literature.
Dr. philol. Sandra Meškova. associated professor at Daugavpils University (Latvia), research on life writing, comparative literature, 2 research monographs, above 80 research publications, teaches courses of literary theory, the history of British and North American literature.
Dr. Daniela Cârstea is a lecturer at the University of Bucharest and a grantee of the Fulbright Commission. She teaches critical theory and cultural studies.
Conference Scientific Committee
- Dr. Ivona MISTEROVA, University of West Bohemia in Pilsen/ Czechia
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Timotheus’ Brethren Theological Institute of Bucharest / Romania
- Prof. Julia Falla-Wood, Burman University/ Canada
- Dr. DI Ani Bicaku, University of Applied Sciences Burgenland, Austria
- Dr. Anas Hidayat, Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Dr. Ramzi Bendebka, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Praveen Hoogar, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India
- Dr. Saman Abdulqadir Hussein Dizayi, Erbil Polytechnic University, Iraq
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care Collega, Estonia
- Dr. MOHD SHAMSURI BIN MD SAAD, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya
- Dr. Mohd Fadil Mohd Yusof, University of Malaysia, Kelantan | UMK
- Dr. Mgr. Iveta Zelenková, Masaryk University, Czechia
- Prof. SEVİL SARGIN, Marmara University/ Turkey
- Assoc. Prof. Jurga Duobience, Kaunas University Of Technology/ Lithuania
- Mgr. Pavla ANDRYSOVÁ, Palacky University in Olomouc/ Czech Republic
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. KRISTINA ŽARDECKAITĖ , Vytautas Magnus University/ Lithuania
- Prof. dr. LORETA BUKŠNYTĖ – MARMIENĖ, Vytautas Magnus University/ Lithuania
- Mgr. Josef Horňáček, Masaryk University/ Czech Republic
- Dr. Suchandana Chatterjee, MIndian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)/India